Tannery Pond Center is producing a cookbook. We are raising funds for arts programming and operations, and celebrating the creative cooks of the region – like yourself!
- Share up to 3 of your favorite recipes AND
- Pre-order one or more copies of the cookbook.
We’ll be doing things a little bit differently with this cookbook. You won’t see chapters on soups and side dishes. Instead, the “chapters” will look something like this:
- Adirondack Dining: From our Restaurants
- Artist’s Choice: Creative Cooking from Easels to Encore
- Fresh from the Farmers’ Market
- Just from Johnsburg: Recipes from the Hamlets
- Kid’s Kuisine: Food and Fun for Little Ones
- Mountain Men: Guy-Friendly Recipes
- On the Wild Side: Game, Fish and Fowl
Don’t worry about which chapter your recipes will end up in – leave that to us.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to submit 1, 2 or 3 recipes ASAP, but before August 27!
TO SUBMIT RECIPES:
copy, scan or take a photo of the complete recipe OR use this form, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it in the mail to the address below. Or just drop it off at the community center.