- This event has passed.
North Country Jazz Project Big Band Concert
January 13 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
The North Country Jazz Project will present a concert in Tannery Pond Community Center in North Creek on Saturday, January 13, at 7:00 pm. This 18-piece Big Band is passionate about entertaining, inspiring, and educating audiences with a wide variety of music from Count Basie, Chick Corea, Maynard Ferguson, and Stevie Wonder.
Many of the members are current or retired music educators-
- Max Garrett JCS Band Director
- Don Preuninger, local pianist
- Frank Conti, local saxophonist
- Scott Severance, JCS alumnae and former Band Director at Glens Falls High School, local percussionist
- Al Tolomeo, local percussionist
- Corey Cerullo, North Warren Band Director
are some of the members of this band.
Tickets are $15 for adults and free for students.
or, call 518-251-2505, ext. 9